Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Iyanla Vanzant Book Review

Iyanla Vanzant, "Peace From Broken Pieces" Review 

I learned that people suffer through "sh*t" so you don’t have to. Dare I say like… Jesus, in many ways, even today— each of our lives is an example of lessons to learn and teach. Iyanla story is one of them. 

Iyanla’s book Peace from Broken Pieces also taught me I ain’t really been through nothing. Through her pain I have healed whatever was left lingering from my childhood. Don’t get me wrong we all get our fair share of family dramatics. But this lady story takes the ultimate cake. 

Oh what an example of abuse, endurance, inadequacy and failures (as the collective would see it). I’ve seen a lot of ego in her story and I am not talking that big head type of ego I am taking the Eckhart Tolle, self loathing type ego. 

I’ve also seen a triumphant woman trying making sense out of things she could not make sense out of during the windfalls. Not to mention, I’ve seen beauty in her at the times she didn’t see in herself. I saw perfection in her imperfections… Well now I am not going to ruin the book but as a coach it helped me see the bigger picture when one is called to do great work and does not yet see ones own greatness. 

It's Powerful and a must read. 

With Love, 



positive thought of the day












 P.S. Click HERE to get my eBook, Changing The Face of Wisdom- Your Guide To Being Positive,  Passionate & Purposeful - FREE + Bonus Gift

 

No comments:

Post a Comment